Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspiration

These are the people  and fashions that are inspiring me right now. 

Elle Fanning: Perfection. So cute and has a fashion sense well beyond her thirteen years but she always dresses her age, even in Rodarte. 






















The Seventies: I don't know if it is the flowy tops, the floral prints, and the free wheeling attitude but I have always been attracted to the seventies. 























Brights and Prints: 2011 Spring Resort wear has been filled with brights and crazy prints and as a somewhat conservative dresser I am surprisingly thrilled by these trends. 























Lake Bell: The up and coming funny girl and fashion goddess. 






















The Sartorialist : I have talked about this blog before and I have brought it up again because it is that amazing. Great photography and amazing style. I have always been attracted to street style rather than  haute couture. This blog is a real reflection of street style at it best not to mention the supreme photography. 


No comments:

Post a Comment