Sunday, January 30, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...to buy.

I am a girl who loves to shop. I love clothes, jewelry, make up, all that stuff. Here are a few of my favorites.

Truly Madly Deeply Scoop Neck Tee: The best t-shirt in the world. Super soft, super flattering, and not to mention it comes in amazing colors. It's kind of expensive for a t-shirt (well for a broke student it is) but it is well worth it. 
 

















Gap Jeans: Comfy, quality, and they last a life time. I love my Gap jeans so much, they are worn in and super comfy. 
















Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain: When it comes to make up I have learned (the hard way) that less is more. So when it comes to lip color I always turn to stains because they are far more subtle and long wearing than any lipstick or gloss. My favorite colors are: Twilight (deep nude), Forbidden(nude), Flame(red) and Gothic(really red) 















RipCurl Aurora Watch: Best watch. Super water proof (its made for surfers) cute and goes with anything. 



















Cecilia Gonzales Jewelry: When it comes to unique hand made beautiful jewelry I love Cecilia Gonzales. I first heard of her through a friend and I have been satisfied ever since. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment