Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Little Late...

This post has been a long time coming. Sorry for my immense tardiness but better late than never right? This one is about guilty pleasures. You know, those things you love but hate to admit you do, well these are mine.
Magazines: Every magazine. Elle, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar


















Nail Polish: I have a very sick obsession with nail polish. My toe nails haven't been bare since fifth grade. My favorite nail polish is Essie in colors like Mesmerize, Lady Godiva, A-List, and Au Natural














Music Videos: I can waist half a day watching an umpteenth amount of music videos. My current favorite is 'Ring Ring' by Sleigh Bells.

Blogs: Another thing that totally waists my day away. Some Favorites are Into the Gloss, ClosetVisit, The Sartorialist, Stereogum and WhoWhatWear 



















The Movie Hot Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment